Skill Will, Inc is a nonprofit research organization with status 501(c)(3) founded in 2012 and headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland. Skill Will has been providing productivity and computer systems optimization research for engineering, business, and scientific software applications for both government and private industry. Skill Will has been delivering research and custom studies with the assessments of business process automation to numerous federal, state, and commercial clients.
- Conduct research programs on leading edge technologies.
- Research models for electronic communications that can be used in Enterprise environment.
- Research business processes and transactional data to create new models for information exchange and collaboration. Analyze possible ways of process automation with InfoPath Forms and SharePoint 2010 Workflows and Timer Jobs.
- Analyze engineering methods of output of business and financial data to implement and improve Analytical Dashboard.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Perform assessments of existing administrative, financial, and business information systems and currently used paper based processes, research possible ways to transform them in electronic Workflows using InfoPath Forms and SharePoint Environment.
- Develop analytic models and work closely with cross-functional teams and people to integrate solutions.
- Perform advanced research and evaluation of systems, procedures, and models in assigned functional area.
- Evaluate the functionality of all applications and interfaces used by the organization. Make recommendations for change.
- Conduct all research-related tasks, including data collection, performance modeling and analysis.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent skills demonstrated via experience;
- Experience with business information systems integration, custom business application design and development;
- Research and/or engineering experience supporting technology or electronic communications systems;
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Relevant experience is a plus;
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation: to be determined at the job interview
Please send your resume to email@example.com