The SharePoint & Office 365 Consultant will be responsible for the solution planning, architecture, development and delivery. The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer business problem to an end-to-end technology solution.
The Consultant will work with business stakeholders and technical teams to provide efficient technical solutions based on the SharePoint platform.
- Gather and analyze business requirements and advise on business process automation
- Drive overall solution implementation: designing and prototyping, development, testing, training activities
- Prepare project and technical documentation: proposals, reports, timings, user-guides
- 3+ years experience in IT as a project manager/developer/analyst
- Experience with SharePoint & Office 365 services: development, customization, administration, consulting and training
- Experience with gathering business requirements and managing customer expectations
- Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good speaking English
- Microsoft Certification: MCSE / MCSD certifications