The Software Developer will be responsible for the solution planning, architecture, development and delivery. The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer business problem to the technology solution.
- Analyze software requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations;
- Develop technical specifications for new software in support of contract development, portfolio analyses and priority setting in multiple areas across ARTEL and NIH for Finance, HR, document management software systems and be responsible for explaining and documenting solutions and procedures;
- Test, debug, analyze and troubleshoot errors in existing ARTEL and NIH software systems of moderate to significant complexity;
- Analyze software tools used for output of business, contract and financial data, search ways to improve ARTEL Graphic Request applications and NIH Analytical Dashboard;
- Work with computer systems analysts to develop detailed software designs, including object models, database schemas, and interaction diagrams for system to perform analytical researches and studies;
- Analyze and develop software modules for specific use by the Office of the Director, DPCPSI, to help consolidate OD DPCPSI personnel information and statistical data using form filling, tracking, searching and navigation functionality;
- Analyze possible ways of process automation with SharePoint, C#, .NET, REST API, MVC, and Server Time Jobs;
- Use a range of system software tools to gather and consolidate data in MS SQL Database for further analysis;
- At least 6 months of proven experience in Software Development, expertise in ARTEL and NIH. BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related.
- Knowledge/skills required:
- Proven knowledge Visual Studio 2012+, MVC, WinForms, ASP.Net, WCF, .Net Web Services.
Compensation: To be determined at the job interview.